To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!
I'm sure it would be faster to say what books I don't want for Christmas, specially since I lost my whole collection a couple of months ago...
Besides, the end of every year is my best time ever! You know why?! Because since my mom is from Peru and my Dad from Spain we celebrate A LOT! Let me tell you how:
- The 21st of December is my B-day :D
- The night of the 24th we always give presents (since this only happens with my mom's side of the family I assume is like this in every South-American country?)
- The night of the 31st? More presents!
- The 5th of January? We celebrate "Kings" which is very common in Spain but not at all known in Peru.
But since I got married last year and live far away from my parents I guess this year I'm going to have less presents... Hum... I should think about introducing these celebrations to my husband, what do you think?
Anywho, a small part of my list would be:
- Blood Magic
- Winter's Shadow
- A Game of Thrones series
- Stealing Phoenix
- A Touch Mortal
- Pandemonium (not out yet but I can dream, right?)
- The Space Between
- The Hollow
And you guys? Let me know what books you want so I can add them to my list xD
Oh, remember to enter in my giveaways! They are international as long as The Book Depository ships to your country. You can find them at the top of my side-bar. Good luck ;)